07/03 - 07/05 2020
Dear Summerjam visitors,
we have waited and hoped for a long time that the situation would develop positively and have already considered postponing it until late summer. Since yesterday it is clear that we have to postpone the 35th Summerjam Festival into next year due to the nationwide ban on major events until August 31st.
Please give us a few more days so that we can clarify the next steps. We will inform you as soon as possible about the next steps (for example the questions: what happens with my ticket? or what do I have to do now?) and hope for your understanding.
Thank you and stay healthy!
Your Summerjam Team
Cologne, Germany @ Fühlinger See