Peanut Whitley ADD

A Day In The Life Of A Musician #87

06/20/2011 by Peanut

A Day In The Life Of A Musician #87

Greetings Brothers and Sisters.

Peanut here once again. Well The Itals tour touched down at Martha's Vineyards at Nectar's.

We had to take a ferry to reach there. Riding ferry's are always fun to ride. Reached over there around 5pm and checked into the hotels. Man the island was so packed with people.They where having some kinda festival in the streets that was massive.Anyway we checked in hotel and headed over to the venue to do a sound check. At sound check we went over some endings and new songs to tighten up. Then we ordered some food. I must say there wood oven organic pizza was wicked.

Keith wanted to go back to hotel to change for the show so we took the food to go and left. Reached the hotel and had enough time to change and get back in the van. Greg was driving. Reached back at the venue and the crowd was ready and gave up the love as we walked in. The promoter came up to us and said they are ready to start the show.So we got ourselves together and headed to the stage.

Started out the night again with Love Me Forever right into Swing Easy. Crowd loved it and gave up the love as Greg took to the mic and introduced the Itals. The show intro into Smile Knotty was first and Kieth and Ronnie Davis walked onstage to a loud cheer. Man I love hearing them sing together. Beautiful voices. From start to finish classic after classic Keith and Ronnie displayed 30 years on performing together.

The band was sounding good. I was looking out into the crowd and I was seeing alot of the Gypsies from their festival there. They were loving the reggae.I guess we played for about 2 hours and Keith looked over to me and said he was loving the vibes and enjoying himself. He was all over the stage working the crowd... ha ha ha it was fun to see.

We ended the night with Inna Dis Ya Time to a standing ovation. The vibes was real nice in Martha's Vineyard. Big up Nectar's and the people. After the show we hungout for awhile and packed up and headed out. We had a 7am ferry back to the mainland.

Until Next Time.

Bless Peanut