- degree in African Languages & Linguistics (University of Hamburg, 2003)
- currently working on Ph.D. about a youth language in Cameroon
- since 2006: employed as project coordinator & fundraiser @ LUKULULE e.V.
- since 2011: involved in organising committee @ RASTAFAIRYS 4 AFRICA
- since 2012: writing for reggaeville.com
- mother of 2 wonderful children (daughter *1998 & son *2006)
- music (Reggae, Dancehall & World Music): listening, playing, singing…
- African languages & culture (there are more than 2.000 different languages in Africa alone!)
- reading, writing, learning… there is so much to know & discover!